85 submissions missing from the server that were submitted through Enketo

Hi,

I have facing a similar problem here. We have submitted our data and they were successfully submitted but we lost some of our data when we checked it a day later. Can you advise what could be the cause?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @Shennoon,

Welcome to the community! Do you still face the problem? If yes, could you provide the following information in a private message:

1. User name
  2. Project name
  3. Server name (OCHA or HHI)
  4. Means of data collection (KoBoCollect android app or Enketo/web-form)
  5. Tentative data you assume to be missing from the server
  6. Tentative date when the data was submitted to the server

GOOD DAY!

Hi Kal Lam,

We still cannot solve this problem and please kindly find the following information for more details.

1. User name - mrm_vsdp
  2. Project name -
    HT_Feedback Form_Learners and Line Staff_2019_B4E/B5M

Server name (OCHA or HHI) -
https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/accounts/login/?next=/#/

1. Means of data collection (KoBoCollect android app or Enketo/web-form) - Enketo/Web-form
  2. Tentative data you assume to be missing from the server - 85 lost (out of 300)
  3. Tentative date when the data was submitted to the server - data were lost on 5 and 6 Nov 2019
    Thanks very much for your prompt support on this.

Best regards,

Shen Noon

Hi @Shennoon,

Would you also first check the browser of your device from which you collected the data. Sometimes the data gets stuck in the browser (when the device is not able to be connected with the internet).

Besides, would you also mind sharing the device name and the OS of the device.

GOOD DAY!

Hi Kal Lam,
I already checked the browser and there is no pending responses. In addition, we had good internet connection at the time of data submission.

Please kindly find the followings for the information related to the device.

Device Name: my personal laptop, Levnovo T490

Data Added Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome

Thanks again for your support with this.

Best regards,

Shen Noon

Hi @Shennoon,

Could you also confirm that the browsers were also not cleared. As sometimes, if you accidentally clear the browsers the data gets cleared.

Kindly please provide us your time zone so that it would be easy for our developers to track your project (with the missing cases).

GOOD DAY!

Facing precisely the same issue. Please would you give me a contact email so I can share the details.
Also, is this a common problem on Enketo web browser submissions, therefore if we switch to Android submission, the problem is solved? Or the problem is on both platforms?
Thanks

Hi @Vladimir,

Welcome to the community! I have just sent you a private message.

GOOD DAY!

Hi Kal Lam,

I confirm that we did not clear the browsers.

For the time zone, it is approximately around 1:30 PM and after (Myanmar timezone). Please let me know if I need to provide further information.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Shen Noon