Answer choices not showing in browser but appear in mobile

Hi Kobo Community. I have this specific problem in which kobo mobile apps shows all the choices of the question but it didn’t appeared in the browser. Could it be because i applied the filter function?

For your information my questionnaire is designed for multiple countries. And each countries have specific choice. For example, this one question asking on fish type. There are 35 types of fish given. Country 1 have 30 of that 35 list. Country 2 have 20 of that list and the list goes on until country 8. I used repeat in the survey sheet and then applied filter depending on what country the repondent has chosen. My fanalize form resulted in 600++ rows in the survey sheet and 1500++ rows in the choices sheet. Not only that, the redeploy process is slow. Really hoping that this problem is solve.

Hi @saadiah_ghazali,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing us your xlsform (if it’s something confidential, you could share it through a private message) so that we could have a look at our end and see if it behaves in the same way.

Have a great day!

Hi @saadiah_ghazali,

Just received your xlsform. Seems like you have a lot of syntax errors within your xlsform. The first one I see is as follows:

Try validating the same with ODK validator. Maybe your issue should be solved once they are fixed.

Have a great day!

1 Like