Blank page problem (while clicking the eye like preview button)

Hello, when I click the “open” button(Little Eye button) in the data table view to delete submission, I get a blank page. I wonder what is the possible reason for this.

Could you kindly provide us the following information through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Dear @Kal_Lam I’m still waiting for a reply from you. This problem affects the progress of our project. Are you looking for a solution or is it forgotten? I would be grateful if you give information.

1 Like

@anilgnydn still on it!

1 Like

@anilgnydn, this is a bug and we have a GitHub issue for the same. You could follow the same here:

Will however let you know once it is fixed at our end.

Well thank you very much for the information I will try to follow the developments too and I hope it will be resolved soon.

@anilgnydn, the recent release of the announcement should fix your issue. For details please see the announce post:

1 Like

Hi Kal_Lam,
I am facing this similar issue currently on this form: KoBoToolbox

@f4puganda, could you kindly share a screenshot of the same? Could you also let us know the server you are using? That should be helpful for the community to troubleshoot.