Calculations based on a IF statement?

I am trying to minimise the number of fields that I am using in my form, but to do this I need to use some IF statements in my calculations.

I have several number input fields, and I need to add/total them up but only if they are above a certain amount. For example, if ${num1} is above 20, then it will be included, if it’s below 20 then it wouldn’t be. Is this possible at all?

Hi, Robert

Sorry for my delayed answer.

Is it possible. Check this .xls that I’ve made. If you have several number all you need to do is repeat the process.

Hope it helps,

Raiar Toscan

quarta-feira, 10 de Janeiro de 2018 às 08:48:08 UTC-2, Robert Fitzgerald escreveu:

sumlogic.xls (25.5 KB)

···

I am trying to minimise the number of fields that I am using in my form, but to do this I need to use some IF statements in my calculations.

I have several number input fields, and I need to add/total them up but only if they are above a certain amount. For example, if ${num1} is above 20, then it will be included, if it’s below 20 then it wouldn’t be. Is this possible at all?

Actually this one is easier. I added dispensable calculations, but still works.

quarta-feira, 10 de Janeiro de 2018 às 08:48:08 UTC-2, Robert Fitzgerald escreveu:

sumlogiceasier.xls (25.5 KB)

···