Can not delete forms from the project legacy

while deleting a form in project legacy section, when I press the delete button the browser pop up with the a message “BAD REQUEST”, and I can not delete the form.

Hi @maqsadullah,

Welcome back to the community! Could you let us know the source where you deployed your survey project from (i.e. KoBoToolbox form builder UI or the project legacy)? If you uploaded your survey project from the KoBoToolbox form builder UI, its wise to delete the project from the same.

However, please feel free to share if it was done differently.

GOOD DAY!

Thanks for reply I developed the form in the UI section and deleting the forms from legacy, it was working before but now it show and error msg as bad request, when i try to delete the one of the submitted form

Hi @maqsadullah,

Have you tried deleting the same from the KoBoToolbox UI?

GOOD DAY!

there is no delete section in there to delete forms

Hi @maqsadullah,

You could delete the unwanted projects from the project interface as shown in the image below:

GOOD DAY!

Thanks I could find a delete button to delete forms it self from UI by clicking on the eye icon in the picture and selecting the delete in there.

Hi @maqsadullah,

Please be informed that the way you have shown in the image above is to edit or delete a submission and not the entire project.

Please note that the way i have outlined above is to delete the entire project.

GOOD DAY!