Cannot display data in the Table

Hello team.
I also have huge difficulties to access the tables of my questionnaire on the OCHAC server. The error message that the system generates is like “502 Bad Gateway”.

I don’t know what to do. That’s why I’m asking for your help. Thank you

@Rico, will get back to you soon.

Hello @Kal_Lam,

Can you also help us. We are getting the same error. Is this a known issue?

Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

Mike

Welcome to the community, @mclabendia! We will have a closer look at this and get back when resolved.

We are also facing a similar issue (error 502 bad gateway) since Saturday 12th, kindly inform us when the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @sector! We will reach you back once the issue is resolved.

1 Like

I faced same problem. I can not see “data in table” section on Kobo.

@emreozkan90, will get back to you when the issue is solved.

I have the same issue: can you help

Welcome to the community, @philan! We will update you once we solve this issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam, I’m facing the same issue as described above

Hello @Kal_Lam - same issue here since yesterday.

Welcome to the community, @undpvaccination2021! We will reach you back when we resolve this issue.

@KarolinaG, we will reach you back when we resolve this issue.

It looks like it’s working now! Thank you!

@lazasoa, @indiacovid, @azadswapnil, @yasminibrahim1, @Rico, @mclabendia, @sector, @emreozkan90, @philan, @undpvaccination2021, @KarolinaG kindly please be informed that this issue has been fixed. You should now be able to view your data under DATA>Table. Thank you for your kind patience and understanding!

2 Likes

Thanks very much for acknowledging the issue as well as quickly fixing the issue over the weekend.

KoBoToolbox is awesome especially for COVID-19 response. I have created various forms related to COVID-19 telemedicine consultation, vaccination, lab testing and volunteer management forms.

I will be sharing these forms in KoBoToolbox form library as well as XLSForms.
We are dealing with pandemic and let’s help each other.
Please feel free to reach out to me, if you need any help with XLSForms related to COVID-19.

Sundak

1 Like

@Kal_Lam and all the Team. Thank you so much. It is working now! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you so much for fixing it quickly. It is working fine now.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam thank you for your help in fixing the issue. It’s working perfectly now on our end.

1 Like