Cannot find CSV file after deploying

Hello I was able to deploy both xls form and the csv online using the pull data method though when we are updating details on the android phone, they are not updated, details remain the same. what could be the problem and we are also getting an error while trying to review the form online ’

• Can’t find idfarmer_uniquecode.csv.

@andiegogeorge did you redeploy your survey project after uploading your CSV file?

Hello,

Yes I did

See attached but still all submission do not have updated data

@andiegogeorge, could you also share with the community a screenshot of the SETTINGS>Media? This should help us know if your project has the CSV file uploaded.

@andiegogeorge, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hello

I am unable to find the step 3. link for new personal messages, it only give for new topic linked to a previous post

George

Hi @andiegogeorge were you able to solve the problem?. I have the same problem that when uploading the .csv file and deploying the form I get this same error that the file cannot be found “Can’t find namefile.csv.”

Saludos,

Oscar Cardona

Yes i did, check pulldata form, there must be something or heading not the same

Regards
George