Can't open Enketo form .csv error

Description

My form on Enketo does not open due an “instance does not exists” error although the csv file is uploaded

When I try to open my Enketo form, this error appears. The form works fine when accessign through the smartphone.

This is the error message
Sem título

Do you get this error message when trying to fill up a survey form? Is the survey project ongoing?

I get this error when I try to open the form

Have you validated your xlsform with this online validator to see if there are any syntax errors in your xlsform?

No, but the form works fine when I open it in a smartphone

Would you mind giving it a try? Maybe we could then investigate further if everything seems to be fine in this online validator too.

There was an error in a select_one list: duplicated names. I fixed this error and the enketo is still not working

1 Like

OK as cross check, would you mind uploading the corrected xlsform as a new survey project to see if it works as expected?

Same error

Would you mind sharing the following information through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

It’s working fine now.

1 Like

Kindly please reach us back if you happen to face the same issue again. Thank you for confirming!