Certain parts of my questionnaire empty after redeploying

I redeployed and after doing that certain parts of my questionnaire are empty when I click to edit data from the kobotoolbox backend while other questionnaire remains intact. The questionnaire has been redeployed 18 times. What could be wrong?.

Hi @Olugbenga
Welcome to the community forum. With 18 redeployments, there is a possibility one of your deployments involved a situation where your questionnaire was edited. Are you the only one who has access to the account or project?

Stephane

I am not the only one, but I did create another question, then redeployed.

And also I did delete a field erroneously and had to recreate it again and redeploy to achieve a certain objective. Could that be a cause and if it is, what could be done to solve the present problem?

Hi @Olugbenga
This problem is not a system issue at all but rather a user issue. As such, we don’t have a system recommendation to getting this done. However, you should check previous versions from the one you first ever edited and working from those previous versions. Your main issue is version control, so if you can look at older versions of the form and create a copy of the project to see if those older versions work for you.

Stephane

1 Like