Change size of columns in the Matrix

Hi,

My matrix looks like this:

I’d like to have more space on my first column and less on the others so we can properly read. Is that feasible? If yes, how?

Thank you!

Diane

Hi @dianedetoeuf
Please confirm if this is what you see on all the browsers or it is restricted to some browsers?

Stephane

1 Like

Hi @stephanealoo
I tried Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Samsung internet and Microsoft edge - same problem everywhere.

Diane

Hi @dianedetoeuf,

Kindly please be informed that Matrix Questions requires Grid-theme layout. Having made this change you are able to view matrix questions with Enketo (aka web forms). Enketo can be used both in computers as well as mobile devices. However, the Grid Theme is primarily meant for use on larger screens. The larger screen real estate is required to display questions next to each other.

Hence my advice for you is try viewing your matrix question on a larger screen and you should definitely be able see your matrix question in a much better look than what you are seeing now.

Have a great day!

Hi,

Thank you, yes I know about the grid theme and enketo, this is what we are using. We already received the tablets ordered for the project and cannot change them.

As there is lots of blank space in the 3 columns on the right, I’m thinking there should be a way to balance better the size of all the columns.

Best

Diane