Data aggregator and project settings

Dear KoBoToolbox, greetings to you. I opened an account to create questionnaire under the “Everyone else account” . category. I successfully created the questionnaire. Now after deploying the questionnaire, I cannot see page for project data aggregate. I cannot also see the project settings. Then secondly, how do i link up the KoBocollect or ODK collect to KoBoToolbox account for me to submit completed forms for data viewing and preliminary analysis after form submissions?
I thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi @Simakechula
Welcome to the community.
I would recommend the following articles that would guide you through the process:

1. An overview of the system
    2. Setting up Collect

Stephane

Stephane

1 Like

Thank you @stephanealoo, I will do so and keep you posted on my progress.

1 Like

Hello Stephane, I followed the links provided but could not submit finalized form. This was after entering the URL ( https://kc.kobotoolbox.org, username and password for my account. I am getting the error message in the photo attached. What could be the problem?

Hi @Simakechula,

Are you trying to submit the collected data via your android app?

Have a great day!

Yes @Kal_Lam, Now i have managed to submit a finalized form but still my account does not show provision for aggregator or project settings. See attached screenshot of my KoBoToolbox account (my initial question - (

Hi @Simakechula,

Are you trying to submit the collected data via your android app?

Have a great day!
[/quote]

Hi @Simakechula,

May we what type of a aggregator or project setting you are referring to? Being clear, we should be able to support you.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam, my apologies for being unclear, see attached screenshots of KoBoToolbox for my account and the other from a youtube video. The black arrows show what I cannot see in my kobotoolbox account (project settings, view data in table, analyze data, download data, GPS points, PHotos, …the panel pointed by the downward arrow. Hope you are able to get my question clearly now. My KoBoToolbox account screen|690x399

Hi @Simakechula,

Seems like you are still using the projects(legacy) user interface. Tryout using the KPI by login through the link provided here (if you are using a HHI server) and here (if you are using an OCHA server).

The KPI should provide you all the feature (even more) that what the project(legacy) offers. Through the KPI you should be able to design form, view report (including maps, image etc.), download data and much more.

This is the login screen that you will be seeing if you login through the KPI:

Besides, if you still wish to use the projects(legacy) user interface would you mind providing me your user name (in a private message) so that i could have a closer look at my end on what really is happening with your projects(legacy) user interface.

Have a great day!

Dear @Kal_Lam and @stephanealoo , kindly note that I am able to view settings and data management tools I outlined earlier. It appears these functions only become visible when forms are submitted.
Thank you for your support.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam, Thank you for your continued support. I am able now to view the screen as shown in your message. See attached screenshot

2 Likes