Data export in MS Excel and stay in processing mode

I am not able to download data in Excel sheet, processing not ended! I tried all download option but the error still persist. I have this isssue with one project and no problem with other. I need your support

Welcome to the community, @haf! Could you also let us know the total number of submissions that are in your project that you are trying to download? This should give us an idea of your issue.

71 sumbissions and there is a number of groups

Hi, am still looking for solution!

@haf, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@haf, you should be able to download your data in XLS (legacy) format without any issues. Upon checking your XLSForm, I found the following issues:

• The name under the choices tab should not have spaces in between (e.g. Equity Bank is not acceptable. It should be Equity_Bank or something similar but without a space in it). A screenshot has been shown below:

• In addition to this, I also see the following counts under your choices sheet:

list_name Count
cell 2149
sector 418
village 14837
Total 17496

Having this large number of list_name counts will break the request you make to the server. This is the reason why the server is not able to download your data in the XLS format as requested. To avoid this, you could always follow our support article Select One or Many From External File Question Type to use external csv files as outlined.

Thanks a lot for your support, i have my dataset

1 Like

@haf, :bowing_man: :tada: :pray: