Data missing in server

I really need your help please. I carried out two weeks of investigation with Kobocollect. However, I only see data for a week. How can you help me? it’s urgent. Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @thebestben! Could you kindly provide more details on this? This should be helpful for us to investigate your issue.

@thebestben, maybe this post too is related with the same issue:

https://community.kobotoolbox.org/t/data-missing-in-the-server/19679

I have received over 5,000 raw data submissions. however, in the automated report, I only have the analysis of 2203 data. how to get the report of all 5000 submitted data, please?

@thebestben, what is the total number you see under DATA>Table and when downloading your data as XLS format?

i have the same data loss problem. how can I get them back please?

@thebestben, could you kindly explain the issue a bit so that we understand your situation?

I really need your help please. I carried out two weeks of investigation with Kobocollect. However, I only see data for a week. How can you help me?

Do you mean you submitted your data to the server but now you feel like some data are missing from the server?

indeed, that’s exactly what it is

2203 on DATA>Table

1 Like

@thebestben, what is the figure you get while downloading as XLS format?

Thank to give me some time to look that.
I had done a data download in xls format. is it possible that I lose my data after this download?

No you will not lose your data after downloading your data.

I open the file on excel. I have selected everything. it gives me a total of 756

@thebestben, would you mind sharing with me the following (through a private message) so that I could see it at my end:

• Username
  • Project
  • Server

xxxxxxx
projet_CAP_VACC

1 Like

Will get back to you soon.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

If it is possible to correct this on my account so that I can see the dataset of 5381 submissions in the report, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

1 Like