Data sent by the enumerators can not be found in the server

I have not faced such issue in 5 years. The enumerators are uploading the data using KOBOCollect android app. but I am not getting all the data in the server. For example, one enumerator uploaded 56 data but I received only 50. The tag in “View Sent Form” is also showing 56. there are no other questionnaire deployed on the server other than the currently used one. So there is no chance of using another form for data collection. I also check “include data from all the version” while downloading the data, still the same issue. How can I get the other data?

Welcome to the community, @sara_stc! Would you mind sharing me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi Kal_Lam, Thanks for getting back. But unfortunately, I can’t find any new message option. There are only “reply as linked topic” and “reply to topic” showing. Can I email you?

@sara_stc, I have started a private message with you. You could share the details with me there.