I have 2 sets of 12 integer type questions:
- "How many children enrolled " by grade & gender
- “How many children attending on day of visit” by grade & gender
I would like to populate the second set of questions based on answers to the first set of questions (default, the user can change the number).
I already have a constraint, but it would aid the monitor very much to have this prepopulate and he/she just adjusts the numbers for grades with missing kids.
2. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
- directly referenced the field
- referenced the field with sum()
- used calculations as reference (just the field, sum(field), if(field=null,0,field), using once)
- used triggers for calculations
See the xlsform attached with everything I’ve tried so far - unfortunately nothing has worked yet
example_school.xlsx (21.9 KB)
The ODK & Mobile Data Collection community have helped me design killer forms in the past, so hope some wonderful mind out there may have a solution