Default Save Field

Hi,
I have a form with few integer fields displayed on the basis of previous question which is a select single question with 3 options . Company / distributor / Both. My integer question depends on this single select question, if the user select company then i want the data of this to be directly saved as 100 without displaying to the user or if the user selects distributor then i want the data to be directly saved as 100 without displaying to the user and it should be only asked the respondent if they select both.
I am also attaching the sample form for your reference to get the clear requirement.
Default_Save_Demo.xls (29 KB)

Kindly revert on the above query. Thanks

Kindly revert on the above mention query is it possible or not?

Hi,
Kindly revert on the same

Hi @khasaab
I looked at your query and your form and I still have some gaps on what exactly you woudl like to achieve. Could you provide more information e.g. you could add comments on what you want to achieve and what is not working etc. As it is, your form looks complex and nice but your query does not clearly describe your problem

Stephane

Hi
my query is my company and distributor integer field depends on the earlier question Q3 if the user selects both in q3 only then I have to ask have q4 with company and distributor integer field of that respective brand. But when the user selects company in q3 then for q4 company should save the default of 100 and similarly if the user selects distributor in q3 then for q4 distributor should save the default value of 100 in it without displaying it to the user. My problem is if the question is relevant then it does not save the default value in it. So, I want to know how can I achieve this.
Hope it has clarified the query

Hi @khasaab
Did you manage to find a solution? Unfortunately your last query was not possible

Stephane