Deleting a data record

I would like to ask if I can delete/ disable a data record (submission) (not the form) so it will not appear on the data tab?

your help is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @alhassou,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind having a look at the post that has been discussed earlier. It should resolve your issue:

Have a great day!

1 Like

many thanks this is useful.

1 Like

I dont have Delete selected option ! what can I do?

Hi @alhassou,

Interesting! I can see it in both the HHI server as well as OCHA server. Could you kindly let me know the server you are using so that i could also have a closer look at it.

Have a great day!

Thank you for your help.
Actually i don’t know the server but I am from UNHCR if that would help in finding the server :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @alhassou,

If this is the case, you could follow the steps below to delete records keeping your survey form untouched:

• Clone the survey project (as shown in the image below):
  • Change the name if you wish to and then press the OK button as shown in the image below:
    Image 2
  • You should now have a Clone Copy of your survey project (as shown in the image below):
  • Now delete the original survey project (keeping the Clone Copy in your user account) following the instruction outlined in the support article Deleting a project from your account.

So following this method, you should be able to keep your survey project by deleting the records within it.

Have a great day!

Thank you for your reply.

The problem that i would like to delete specific record from the submissions not all of them.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @alhassou,

If this is the case, you could have a look at the support article here. It provides you with instructions on how to delete a record from your survey project.

Have a great day!