Deploy error when accidently another project with the same name

I created a form for a client to test and in the meantime I created a second one with the same name to put all the restrictions and jumps so I deleted the old one and since then I can’t deploy the new one nor download an xlsform as it is a questionnaire created online.
I don’t know what to do to solve the problem.
I need help!
Here is the message that it displays : "incapable de déployer

Votre formulaire ne peut pas être affiché, car il contient des erreurs :

There has been a problem trying to replace ${} with the XPath to the survey element named ‘’. There is no survey element with this name."

Welcome to the community, @ksenou! Could you also share a screenshot of the error message you see when downloading the project as XLSForm?

I found the solution to my deployment (it is when I create a variable other to specify for the questions of type classification, it does not recognize any more name) but now my question to know how to recuperate the opinion of the respondents when the investigator chooses others to specify if one cannot create a variable other to specify and link it to a variable of type classification.

1 Like

It shows nothing when I tried to download the xlsform and xml form, but the download did not come.
but now it comes.
Thank you very much for the quick answer @Kal_Lam !

1 Like

@ksenou, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like