Deploy error with dynamic forms

Dear Kal,

I stuck with this issue in round2 file and online validation not help more:

ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnsupportedException: XPath evaluation: unsupported construct [filter expression] The following files failed validation: ${tmpk21j8qwg} Result: Invalid
round_1.xlsx (9.7 KB)
round_2.xlsx (10.2 KB)

Thanks for support

Dear I have a similar issue and don’t want to create a new post relating to dynamic link between 2 forms: ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnsupportedException: XPath evaluation: unsupported construct [filter expression] The following files failed validation: ${tmpt1a4zwcu} Result: Invalid
The error is in file round2.
could you help thanks
round1.xlsx (9.7 KB)
round2.xlsx (10.3 KB)

Dear Kal Lam

Dear I have a similar issue and don’t want to create a new post relating to dynamic link between 2 forms: ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. org.javarosa.xpath.XPathUnsupportedException: XPath evaluation: unsupported construct [filter expression] The following files failed validation: ${tmpt1a4zwcu} Result: Invalid
The error is in file round2.
could you help thanks
round1.xlsx (9.7 KB)
round2.xlsx (10.3 KB)

@ligui, did you follow all the steps outlined in the support article Dynamic Data Attachments?

Thanks Kal_Lam

I wrote wrongly the word “current”. Now it’s fine.

1 Like

@ligui, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

Dear,

I used 3 forms for dynamic data attachments. One child, one parent and one grand-parent. T

he link with parent and grand-parent is fine (import, data sharing). But when I try to link parent with child (data sharing parent and import questions from parent into child), the import just is ongoing without ended. When I choose to import some questionnaires, it’s working but failed when I choose to import all. Please see the picture.
Thanks for any help

Any help? thanks

Dear,

I used 3 forms for dynamic data attachments. One child, one parent and one grand-parent. The link with parent and grand-parent is fine (import, data sharing). But when I try to link parent with child (data sharing parent and import questions from parent into child), the import just is ongoing without ended. When I choose to import some questionnaires, it’s working but failed when I choose to import all. Please see the picture.

Thanks for any help