Download export error

why cant i dowload my files fromm kobo

Hi @sbaracks12,

Welcome to the community! Would you let us know if you are still having download issues!

GOOD DAY!

hey Kal_Lam am still experiencing this problem, i had collected data but its like have lost it all , no data in the table , nothing to download but its stiill showing 178 submission kindly assist.

Hi @sbaracks12,

Would you mind providing me your user name, project name and the server you are using in a private message so that we could have a look at our end.

GOOD DAY!

Thank you for your response

Username is .sbaracks12

Project name …medical services hospital assessment tool migori county

Server researchers Aid workers and everyone else

Hi @sbaracks12,

I just managed to download the dataset by un-checking the Include fields from all 32 deployed versions.

However, i see some data missing! Is that too an issue or is it what it should be? Please let us know so that we should help you sort out your issue.

GOOD DAY!

yes that is my worry i can download it now but so much data missing …my submission was 178 and i cant get them

in the report i can only see the data that was submitted last week and this week all my previous data are lost kindly assist

Hi @sbaracks12,

You should be able to view 176 cases as shown in the image below:

Also please note that blanks in the submission maybe due to the multiple deployments (shown in the image above in my previous post).

Could you also confirm that the multiple deployments had questions amended with each deployments.

GOOD DAY!

Thanks Kal-Lam for your quick respond yes the multiple deployment had quetion amended to each one of it .
kindly help me to undersatnd the system and get the data out for analysis.

thank you

Hi @sbaracks12,

Would you mind looking at this support article Recovering data from previous form versions. It should solve your issue.

GOOD DAY!

thanks for this kindly dont get tired of responding to us we are learning.
just followed the link but still am unable to down load the file.

Hi Kal-Lam
do you mind downloading the 178 submission and sharing to my email.
the report is argently needed by my directors for quick action.
pliz