Edit answer in other language

Hi,

I am using the new web interface to edit the answers of a question in a form. I can do it for the default language but now I would like to do it for the second language of my form. Is it possible via the web interface or should I use the XLSForm?

Best
Pierre

Hi Pierre,
For the time being the interface is only able to edit one language at a time. If you’ve added more languages to your form using label::somelanguage you could switch the column names around, so that you have the new language be called ‘label’ and the old one ‘label::someotherlanguage’.

Note that after importing your form with additional languages you can also edit the question label through the question settings screen, but not the responses.

We’ll be supporting editing multiple languages in the interface down the road, it didn’t make it into the current feature update yet unfortunately.

All the best,

Tino

···

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 6:23 AM pver...@immap.org wrote:

Hi,

I am using the new web interface to edit the answers of a question in a form. I can do it for the default language but now I would like to do it for the second language of my form. Is it possible via the web interface or should I use the XLSForm?

Best
Pierre

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of iMMAP. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. iMMAP accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

iMMAP, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 470 Washington DC 20004, www.immap.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.