Edited forms is not updated while downloading the XLS file

When data are edited through single edit and resubmitted. But when the data is downloaded in form of XLS, it edited form has not been updated.

Note: The form was built uploading XLS form and we had updated the form and choice label manually after there is some data entry. we edited the responses after that.

@bishwashm, this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

@Kal_Lam We have checked “Include data from all … versions” already but still the edited version is not downloaded. we recently redeployed adding one variable. While editing, we have entered answer to that variable but it not seen in downloaded data… however it is seen in table view.

We added a new question “specify the district” if the address is other.

@bishwashm, could you share a screenshot (of the error message) of what you get when you try to download your data? This should be helpful for us.

@Kal_Lam There is no error message, we can download the data easily but downloaded data is blank. The screenshot when downloaded data of the above table(screenshot) is like this

@bishwashm, would you also mind downloading your data as XLF format to see if you are able to see the data there?

XLF?
This is screenshot of the data downloaded as XLS.

@bishwashm, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

I am also facing same issue . cant get updated xls . after edit data.