Error 500 Generic Exception seen while submitting data to KoBoToolbox server

Goodnight,

A pollster from my project is uploading the survey and gets this error and has not been able to upload the information.

Please help,

Buenas noches,

Un encuestador de mi proyecto esta subiendo la encuesta y le sale este error y no ha podido subir la información.

Por favor ayuda,

Welcome to the community @nathiguerrero! Do you see this error message when you are trying to submit your collected forms from the KoBoCollect android app to the KoBoToolbox server?

Hi @Kal_Lam, i’m trying to submit my collected forms from KoBoCollect android app

OK, would you mind having a look at this post discussed previously (it should solve your issue):

My xlsform hasn’t this part

Would you mind sharing with me the screenshot of your General Settings>Server? Maybe we could troubleshoot your issue then.

is this

This seems OK. Can you confirm the username and password provided is correct? Could you also share with me your main page from the KoBoCollect android app now?

Yes, username and password provided is correct, because i could download form in cellphone

@Kal_Lam , thanks, problem was resolved, maybe is a problem with internet conection. This survey is apply in Colombia’s rural areas

1 Like

@nathiguerrero, thank you for confirming!