Error 500

Dear KoboToolbox team! I have a question concerning the survey data. I have a project on Kobo, there are two questionnaires - in Kazakh and Russian. We have already started the survey with both questionnaires and everything was fine with data observation, it was possible to open data of filled questionnaires both in Russian and Kazakh. But now I cannot access data of Kazakh questionnaire, when I try open it says that “Access denied. Either you don’t have access to this page or this page simply dosn’t exist” Error 500. But concerning Russian version everything is fine. Could you please help me with this problem? I need data both from Kazakh and Russian versions to complete the survey.

@Zhomart, could you also share with the community a screenshot of the error message? This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Here is the screenshot of the error

Please help me to solve this issue

1 Like

Dear KoboToolbox team! I have a question concerning the survey data. I have a project on Kobo, there are two questionnaires - in Kazakh and Russian. We have already started the survey with both questionnaires and everything was fine with data observation, it was possible to open data of filled questionnaires both in Russian and Kazakh. But now I cannot access data of Kazakh questionnaire, when I try open it says that “Access denied. Either you don’t have access to this page or this page simply dosn’t exist” Error 500. But concerning Russian version everything is fine. Could you please help me with this problem? I need data both from Kazakh and Russian versions to complete the survey.

1 Like

You will help?

1 Like

@Zhomart, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Dear Kobo,

I have the same problem with @Zhomart that I’m unable to access my data even and the access denied. recently we are conducting a survey in Bandar Lampung city, Indonesia and the data is already collected but unable to access

1 Like

Hi there. I also have a same problem. All deployed projects are displaying the same screenshot.

1 Like

@Zhomart, @ndns2611, @alisonperez, we are currently investigating the issue. We will get back to you once it’s resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the server outrage @Zhomart, @ndns2611, @alisonperez! And thank you once again for your kind patience :bowing_man: The server is now back running normally again!

KoboToolbox Team

thank you so much!

1 Like

You and the Kobotoolbox team are awesome! thanks

1 Like