Error deploying a file

Hello guyz, can anyone help me with this error? I was struggling for hours trying to find my mistake. Thank you

Expecting value: line 4 column 1 (char 3)

Welcome to the community, @rawandaher1! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify issues, if any, in your XLSForm.

I didn’t know about it. I will do so now. Thank you

1 Like

I’ve just did so and corrected all the errors but still when deploying the same error pops-up

@rawandaher1, you will need to continually validate your XLSForm with the online validator even after fixing the issue until no errors pop up in the online validator.

1 Like

no errors are poping up anymore and still can not deploy the form

@rawandaher1, maybe it’s time you now share your XLSForm with the community. The community should be able to help you out.

1 Like

i am receiving a notification that new users are not allowed to upload attachments :frowning:

@rawandaher1, you should now be able to upload screenshots and attachments. If you still have issues, please refresh your page.

1 Like

ThesisData.xlsx (70.9 KB)

Thank you. I have just uploaded my xlsform

@rawandaher1, I could see that in row 112 of your survey tab you have used the name model:

Similarly, I could also see that you have used the model under the list_name in row 268 to 275 of your choices tab:

Rename them to model10 or anything except model and that should solve your issue. In KoboToolbox, the system has already taken the name model so you will not be permitted to use it in the XLSForm.

1 Like

Thank you sir. problem solved.

1 Like