Error Deploying Form

Thank you!

I am just new in kobotoolbox and enjoying it very much in helping local government units. I supposedly deploy the XLS Form but it contains error. One of which says
“unable to deploy, your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1).”

Please help me resolve this issue.

CVAT XLS Butig

Thank you very much!

engrfuji

Have you tried validating your xlsform through this online validator? It should help you identify syntax errors that are present within your xlsform.

Thank you for this. I will try to, and excited how will it help since I am still very new on this amazing app.

Engrfuji

1 Like

Hi @engrfuji
Welcome to the KoBoToolbox and welcome to the community forum. When you check your XLS from on the online validator, it will direct you to which areas have an error on your form. Once you solve the errors, it will clear the error that you originally had.

Regards
Stephane

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply to my query. I already found the source XLS for this project attached herewith.

Please help me how to make those in red text appear in the Kobotoolbox data report.

Thank you so much!

CVAT XLS Butig Team 1.xlsx (41.1 KB)

Could you explain your issue so that we understand it correctly and respond to you accordingly?