Error downloading blank form on the application

Hello everyone
I have a problem. Indeed, I made the configuration on the KoBoCollect application with my accesses of my Kobo Toolbox account (Username and password), but I receive an error message whose origin I do not know, however i did the deployment. I am putting the screenshot so that you can help me solve this problem. Is it linked to my form? Please help me.
ElysiumIdentification des enfants scolarisés des ménages vulnérables.xlsx (23.7 KB)

Hi
You raised two topics with the same issue. I have responded to the first one.

Stephane

Ok. If I understand correctly, I have to replace the “. Org” with “. Or” for this to work?

I just tried but it still doesn’t work. I attach the error message

Hi
I just noticed that you are using the wrong server. Kindly use the humanitarian server instead of kobotoobox.org where your account seems to be located.

Stephane

I’m not adding a formlist as you can see in the screenshot. It is when the error message appears that it comes with lz formlist. I really don’t know what the problem is. Also, I don’t know the humanitarian server. Could you give it to me, or guide me in obtaining and setting up my account? Please help me. Thank you

Hi
The issue is actually the server. You are using kc.kobotoolbox.org while your account is on https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info

Kindly use that as I had earlier indicated.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am very happy for this very proactive forum. Thank you, there are some adjustments that I have to make at the level of the form, I will come back to you for my concerns. Thank you for all stephane

1 Like