Error in viewing form but can edit

My project allows viewing forms and as well as editing forms, however i get blank form with following error when viewing forms for whom picture/photo is uploaded, though i can edit the same form.

TypeError: g.QUESTION_TYPES.get is not a function

Welcome to the community, @waheednoor! Do you mean you see this error message in your Collect android app? Could you also kindly share with us a screenshot of the error message? This should help us better understand your issue.

Dear @Kal_Lam, we find this error when viewing filled form in the browser. When I “inspect” the web page i saw this error that I shared.

@waheednoor, could you list out the exact steps you performed so that we could try it at our end to see if we could replicate your issue.

1. I had a deployed form without photo question item. Viewing form was working fine
  2. Then I added a photo question item in the form and re-deployed for data collection. Now, the filled forms without photo (may be older data) can be viewed from web browser but I can not view the filled forms for which the photo is uploaded.

@waheednoor, could you share with us the following (through a private message) so that we could have a closer look at our end:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server