Error message previewing and deploying form

Hello,
i have issues previewing and deploying my form
below is the pop up message that keeps on appearing. I need help please
https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#:~:text=Unexpected%20KoBoCAT%20error%20400%3A%20b'{"detail"%3A"There%20has%20been%20a%20problem%20trying%20to%20replace%20%24{Weight%20of%20child}%20with%20the%20XPath%20to%20the%20survey%20element%20named%20\'Weight%20of%20child\'.%20There%20is%20no%20survey%20element%20with%20this%20name."}'

Welcome to the community, @metafeemmanuelle! Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of your issue so that we should be able to understand your issue pictorially?

You are trying to refer to a variable Weight of child, which does not exist in your survey project. For easy fixing your issue, download your survey project as xlsform and then validate them with this online validator. The online validator should help you identify the syntax issues present within your xlsform.

I have already done that sir, what should I do next

You will have to do a scan and then fix the issue. Once done, you will again have to validate your xlsform with the online validator. You will need to repeat this process until your xlsform is clean and has no syntax issues.

I still am not able to fix the issue , i have tried rectifying in all the ways i could think of but nothing.

Feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to help you solve your issue.

I’m not able to send the form to you sir. The message I get when trying to is that new users can’t upload forms. What do I do please

https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/api/v2/assets/aTkpP37yKASr39AkFRqFkY.xls
There👆🏼 is the link to the xlsform

Error: There has been a problem trying to replace ${Weight of child} with the XPath to the survey element named ‘Weight of child’. There is no survey element with this name.
Pls i really need help with this. this is what i still keep on having as error when trying to preview or deloy this form and even on the online validator. I really need to start using this form ASAP

@metafeemmanuelle, I did not have any issues while uploading your xlsform both in the online validator as well as in my user account. FYR: