Error message seen while trying to send finalized form to KoBoToolbox server

en fait, puisque l’ancien ne marchait plus, j’ai décidé de créer un autre avec un autre identifiant. et mais c’est toujours le meme probleme.

Hi @moussandiaye26,

I didn’t find the username moussa20 in the (HHI server) you have listed in the latest screenshot. This is why you are not able to link it to the KoBoToolbox server.

Have you tried login to the KoBoToolbox server with the username you shared. I guess not!

Please try to use the correct username and you should be able to sync your KoBoCollect android app to the KoBoToolbox server.

Have a great day!

Le problème est que si je crée un questionnaire avec le tout premier compte que j’ai créé, j’arrive a télécharger, mais j’essaie de telecharger avec sur autre compte compte, ça ne passe pas

Hi @moussandiaye26,

Kindly please be informed that you will only be able to pull the forms from one user account at a time based on the configuration you made in your KoBoCollect android app. Say you configured Account A, you will only be able to pull the forms of Account A in the KoBoCollect android app. Similarly, if you configured Account B, you will only be able to pull the forms of Account B in the KoBoCollect android app. Please note,

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi.
I have a problem at the level of submitting my files to the central server.
It shows me error at all trials to send.
When trying to send as such, i can no longer have acces to those files, even to check just or rearrange some.
What can i do please ?.

Welcome to the community, @Cindykana6! Could you also share a screenshot of the issue you are having while submitting your data to the server? This should help us understand your issue, and the community should be able to troubleshoot it.

Bonjour,

je vous contacte car je rencontre les même difficultés que @moussandiaye26. Je n’arrive pas télécharger mes formulaires.

Pouvez-vous m’aider ?

Merci d’avance

Welcome to the community, @dyms226! Could not understand the language you shared in the screenshot. Did you mean you could not get the blank forms to the Collect android app that was deployed to the server?