Error message, very complex form for the device

Descargue un formulario en un móvil pero al momento de querer abrirlo me sale un error que dice los siguiente, el formulario es muy complejo para este dispositivo,
quisiera que me pudieran apoyar con esto.

gracias.

Hi @jeff_SCI,

Would like to inform you that some complex syntax might not work-out with the previous version of KoBoCollect. Would you mind upgrading your KoBoCollect mobile app with v1.23.3k (the latest release). This version should be able to handle complex syntax (those not supported by its previous versions).

If you still see the same message, please feel free to share with us your xlsform so that we could have a look at our end and figure out what went wrong.

Do you have any particularly long or complex calculations in your form, eg very long relevance expressions? On particularly long/complex XPath expression, the javaRosa processor can potentially run out of stack space… You may need to break these calculations up into simpler sub-expressions.

You might also try loading your form into XLSForm Online, just to see if Enketo can handle it.

1 Like

Hola @jeff_SCI
Sinceras disculpas por las frustraciones de tu parte. Me gustaría hacer eco de lo que han mencionado @Kal_Lam y @Xiphware En adicional me gustaría recomendar los siguientes pasos

1. ¿Podría enviar una copia del formulario en XLS para que podamos ver lo que realmente contiene?
  2. ¿Podría confirmar la compatibilidad de su dispositivo, es decir, si tiene una versión actualizada de KoboCollect?
  3. ¿Podría intentar ejecutar este formulario en ODK Collect y ver si tiene los mismos errores?
  4. ¿Tiene una fórmula específica que cree que puede estar causando el problema? Si es tan amable, pégalo aquí.

Saludos
Stephane

2 Likes