Error message while trying to submit form

Sorry, form save failed! Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘int org.odk.collect.android.logic.FormController.validateAnswers(boolean)’ on a null object reference

Hi @Oluwamisegun,

Welcome back to the community! Would you mind letting us know the server you are trying to connect through your Collect android app. Besides, would you also mind sharing with us your xlsform so that we could test it at our end and see if it throws the same error message at our end.

Have a great day!

Hello @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for reaching out, to give information about the server do you want me to share the URL or the username. Also, how do i share my xlsform.

Kind regards.

Hi @Oluwamisegun,

You could simply provide us the server you are using (OCHA or HHI). You could also share with us your xlsform through a private message if you feel it’s confidential and should not be shared in public.

Have a great day!

Hello @Kal_Lam,

The server is harvestplus_ng, I hope this answers the question. The form is Latest Survey Mapping of Nigeria. I do not know how to share the xlsform.

Thanks.

Hi @Oluwamisegun,

Sorry to inform you that we do not have access to support harvestplus_ng server. We provide support to those KoBoToolbox users using the HHI server or the OCHA server. However, you could share with us your xlsform so that we could have a look at what should have been causing this error message.

As an alternate you could also reach out to harvestplus_ng and seek support. Maybe they could also support you on your issue.

Have a great day!

1 Like