Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to edit this record until this is resolved. * Start tag expected, '<' not found

Hello,

I was trying to edit some of the forms surveyors had filled using Kobo. However, I kept receiving this message: Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you edit this record until this is resolved.
Start tag expected, ‘<’ not found

I am not sure how to resolve this. When I built my questionnaire on Kobo, I simply manually added the different survey questions. So, what’s the problem? How can I edit forms after submission? I tried viewing the form in XLS form, but I got more error messages

(See image).

Welcome to the community, @husseincheaitoo! The screenshots you share are normal error messages. This should not affect the one you reported earlier. Could you also share with the community a screenshot of the error message you receive when you try to edit the submissions? Also, please let us know the changes you made in your XLSForm that triggered this issue?

Hello.

Thanks for your response. The error message is attached.

My issue is that I am unable to edit the XLSForm after receiving the error messages attached in the initial post.

Hussein

@husseincheaitoo, could you also let us know the total number of questions in your XLSForm under the survey tab? This should help us troubleshoot your issue.