Error: pyxform odk validate dependency: java not found

Hi,
Since my form’s choices sheet contains more than 250000 rows, I tried using https://xlsform.getodk.org/ to test for any errors in the form. But I got this error. I do not understand the reason for it.

Could you please help.

Kind regards,
Simon

Hello,
Would you mind to test your form with a reduced choice list, e.g. only 10 items, please?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried and there were few errors which I could rectify… I’m testing the form. However, the actual form has to be uploaded for the survey. I’ll back if needed more support. Thanks for your support.

Seems like you have a lot of choices. 250000 is a huge choice list. Maybe you will need to use the external CSV for this. BTW how many questions does this choice list connect to?

Hi,
Just as @wroos suggested, I reduced the form with lesser number of choices. I could rectify some errors. But I don’t understand, it doesn’t work for one particular question that asks for the Project No and I have given choice_filter with select_one option but it doesn’t display for the question on Project ID in the app.
Survey sheet:

choices sheet:

@Kal_Lam , there are only 81 questions in the survey sheet.

Need support.

Yeah! I found out the error in choices sheet. I had written hi105 instead of hi05.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the solution with the entire community @fsimon23!