Hello community, I need help on how I can design my form to capture dates without days, as indicated in the questions below. Thank you
- In which month and year were you born?
- In which year did you begin your business?
- In which month were your highest sales?
Hi @vincentkayemba and welcome to the community!
This help article should solve your issue: Date and time question types — KoboToolbox documentation
If you need further help, don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you @hakan_cetinkaya. The solution has worked for questions 1 & 2. It’s only question 3 where I still have challenges.
@vincentkayemba as a workaround, do you need to use date type question when asking for a month?
How about using a
I agree with you. I had earlier on used a select-one question. I Thought there was a better option. Let me stick to the select-one type question.
Once again, thank you so much @hakan_cetinkaya
- Is it not reevant to know if the “highest sales” was in February 2020 or 2022? You could use here a date type with appearance month.
- You might add constraints for data consisteny checks: born < business start (minimum age?) <= highest sales month.