Facing Export Failed error message while downloading data as in XLS format

Hello @Kal_Lam,

I have tried severally to export data in xls format but it keeps on failing. I’m not sure why I’m getting the error message.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks!

Welcome back to the community, @oduogi21! Would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name

Maybe with those information, I should be able to have a closer look at your case.

Hi @Kal_Lam I cannot reach you on private message.

@oduogi21, you should now be able to send me a private message. If you still have issues sending me a message please refresh your browser.

@oduogi21, would you mind downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format until we figure out the issue your project is having? We will reach back once we resolve your issue. :construction_worker_man:

Hi @oduogi21, this appears to be an issue with exporting forms containing a Matrix question type and using the field filtering settings in the advanced export options. I will create a GitHub issue about this and update the support articles to note the issue. Please continue your downloads for this project (and any others containing the Matrix question type) by ensuring that the switch “Select questions to be exported” is toggled off:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 2.27.54 PM

2 Likes

On it!
Thank you both for you help @Kal_Lam @Josh

2 Likes