"Failed to create export" when downloading XLS dataset

I’m receiving a “Failed to create export” error when I try to download an xls dataset from the Kobo Humanitarian Response server. The download looks like it is continuously processing. I am using a computer and tried downloading it in my regular browser (chrome) and tried using an Incognito Mode tab and also using Microsoft Edge. I also tried downloading the dataset in xls (legacy) and received a " 500 Error". Thanks for your assistance.

Same problem since five hours ago…

1 Like

Facing the same problem since yesterday

Hello dear Kal lam, I’m receiving a “Failed to create export” error when I try to download an xls dataset from the Kobo Humanitarian Response server since this morning. The download looks like it is continuously processing. I am using a computer and tried downloading it in my regular browser (chrome) and also using Microsoft Edge. Thanks for your assistance.

Been facing the same problem since yesterday!

Welcome to the community, @ERR3, @ni_cg_ssm, @Leaduma! The issue has been resolved. You should now be able to download your data smoothly. cc: @computo @jeremie_modeste

Same problem all day

Welcome to the community, @afenetliberia! The issue has been resolved. You should now be able to download your data smoothly. Could you kindly please confirm?

Thank you, it works!

1 Like

Thank you so much. It was resolved.

1 Like