Filtered Kobo Matrix List using Uploaded CSV Data

I want to build a dynamic kobo question matrix. I have a large list of choices that I have uploaded in an external csv file to help render the question matrix.
I also have a select dropdown that I intend to use to filter the questions that will appear in the kobo question matrix created.

1. Is there a way to set the value of a kobo--matrix_list to reference the list uploaded in the.csv file?
  2. Can the value of kobo--matrix_list be dynamic in such a way that the data from the uploaded .csv file can be filtered based on the value selected in the dropdown before rendering the matrix?

Welcome to the community, @ELIJAHKIMANI! Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Hi @Kal_Lam
I did review the above solution
However, i have over 1000 questions to work with and typing them all and adding the relevant column to conditionally render them did prove very inefficient

Is there another alternative?

The ideal solution for me would be to upload the csv file with the list of questions and have a function to filter and pull data and populate the kobo--matrix_list

@ELIJAHKIMANI, if you have a long list of choices you could integrate this approach in the approach mentioned above: