FormLogicError: instance "selections" does not exist in model

I am adding the .csv with the name “selections” to a deployed form, but when I try and fill in the webform or preview, I get the above error. I’ve renamed the file, it is a .csv as specified, and and I even removed the .csv
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

EDIT:: I get the same error with the sample project on the xlsforms and ODK website.

···

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 23:32:04 UTC+2, Bergie wrote:

I am adding the .csv with the name “selections” to a deployed form, but when I try and fill in the webform or preview, I get the above error. I’ve renamed the file, it is a .csv as specified, and and I even removed the .csv
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Same problem here, only on one project out of several that work fine…

Hi @freedim,
Could you provide more information
Stephane

1 Like

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your following up

Not much more to say. It seems that since yesterday’s site update with the new graphical layout, uploaded CSVs correctly appear in the the media section but are not actually linked to the form.

So when launching Enketo, there is the same error message as when no CSVs are uploaded… Example here:
https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/aprfHRdAKGmp8AUQcyf8pB

I have the file “primes.csv” (two columns named prime_key and prime_rank, correctly formatted CSV in UTF-8 with either \n or \r\n style end of lines) that appears in my media section and a calculate field including pulldata(‘primes’, ‘prime_key’, ‘prime_key’, ${number}).

When launching Enketo, the mentioned error message appears and indeed, everything that relies on the pulldata in the form does not work. If I replace the pulldata() expression by a hard-coded value, everything works fine.

This may be related with the bug report that will file in a couple of minutes where I get an HTTP 500 error when trying to update a CSV media file, forcing the user to firstly delete the media file then upload the new version.

Cheers.

Hi @freedim,

Would you mind sharing (if you feel that your form should be treated confidentially, you could share the same in a private message) your xlsform and the csv file so that we could have a look at our end and see the issue that is affecting.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam

Here is an demo form with the media file (the second column is useless, but a single column is not handled by Kobo Toolbox, as explained in my bug report), corresponding to form:
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/nW5tmQsO

By the way, the note field is now oddly rendered.

Also attached two screenshots showing what I get.

Cheers!

aprfHRdAKGmp8AUQcyf8pB.xlsx (6.5 KB) primes.csv (85 Bytes)

Hi @freedim,

Just curious. Was it working previously with Enketo?

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam

It has been working fine and still is with my other projects.

I created this project yesterday to support my bug report about single column CSVs. But I never could get it take the CSV into account.

There were a lot of bugs and sluggishness during the process, then a new graphical layout appeared, so I assumed that a major update of the web app was held yesterday, and I assume this issue is a regression in the new version, preventing newly uploaded CSVs to be linked to forms.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @freedim,

Thank you for flagging this out in the community! We will have a look at our end. In the meantime would also appreciate if you could provide us with updates if you see any unusual/strange behavior with the same.

Have a great day!

Hi all,
Has it feed fixed ? because I am having the same problem, I have if statement with pulldata inside and it seems we get this error which is ENKETO can’t read the attached csv file, whenever you wrap the pulldata with any other function.
I hope it being fixed or at least it has another solution
thanks

Do you still see this issue even after you deploy your project (after uploading the CSV file)?