Forms taking too much time to load

Good Afternoon,

Recently we are facing a problem loading some heavy/long surveys on old tablets (prior to 2016), on new ones the surveys are working fine. Noting that most of the tablets my organization uses are somehow old, how can I manage to fix this issue?

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Hi @nrc_lebanon,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind trying the following to fix your issues:

• Update the KoBoCollect android app with its latest version i.e. KoBoCollect v1.23.3k

• Alternatively you could also install the ODK Collect v1.25.1 (which should work smoothly with KoBoToolbox as KoBoCollect android app)

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

Hello Kal_Lam,

Thanks for your support

Yes, ODK did some significant change, the forms are now opening faster than kobo, Although both the Android OS and Kobo are up to date, I’m still facing problem opening these types of surveys on Kobo.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your support.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Dear,

I met the same issue to upload my xlsform in kobotoolbox server. I tested with the validator and it’s fine.
Any help!

Hi @ligui, welcome to the community!

Your problem might be related with this post:

Thank you for your quick reply. I read the post you shared but it seems the problem is still here. The Xlsform which is longer were not upload it but the other short xlsform upload

I noticed the issue is in the server because it’s working for OCHA.
Thanks.

@ligui, are you still having this issue?

Hi Kal_Lam,

It’s fine now.

Best,
Yaya

1 Like