Getting multiple static values based on the selected choices

Hello,
I would like to display multiple values ​​on my forms based on the selected choices from a list.
There are a lot of values ​​to display depending on each item in the list. Potentially I can have more than 20 values ​​per list item
Currently I am proceeding automatically. I feed my list by concatenating my different values ​​from the “Project” sheet in the value of the item separated by “;” (see “Project” sheet and “choices” sheet).
To retrieve the value, I do a “substring” in the “Survey” sheet (see cell “k4”, “k5”, “k6”, “k7”, “k8”).

My question is to know if there is not an easier solution to achieve this.

Sorry, I’m a new user, I can’t upload my xlsform. I will post it as soon as possible.
For this moment, i give you the enketo form url : https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/preview/NqhczkDG

Hi,

I work with sg60060, I post the XLSForm for him :
XLSFORM_liste_light.xlsx (18.8 KB)

Thank you for your help !

Welcome to the community @sg60060, @jdugh! KoBoToolbox supports pull data. Have you gone through it? But you will need to manage your information in a csv file separately. You could learn more on pull data through our support article Pull Data Functionality in KoBoToolbox. As a workaround you could also have a look at a workaround discussed previously:

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam ,
Thank you a lot : This is perfect !

Have a good day

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam ,
Thank you for your response. It works very well.

Best regard

1 Like