Having issues with sharing permissions!

Hi Kal_Lam.

I’m also having trouble adding permissions. I have 14 users in the project, and the user already has access to another project, so I know the username is correct. We are on the “kf” instance.

Thanks for checking on this for all of us!

@volunteer, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@volunteer, yes, I confirm that there is an issue sharing permissions. We are investigating and will get back to you soon.

1 Like

i’m experiencing similar with setting permissions to view forms and submit data is this related to the initial issue created by this person posting?

hi @Kal_Lam , any update on your investigation? has this issue been resolved? thank you so much

1 Like

this is what i see as a user account with permission:

would they need more than this to view forms and submit them or will this suffice?

I have 4 forms, admin/and superuser roles can view but ‘contractors’ cannot.

Hi @kh1

They don’t need more than this to view forms and submit. This is sufficient.

1 Like

thank you for swift response.

just waiting for the fix to happen now then like everyone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

@volunteer, @kh1, @hm11, please be informed that this was an issue at our end, which has now been resolved. The sharing permissions should now work smoothly. Thank you once again for bringing this issue to our attention!

do we need to do anything our end as i still see the loading screen (with just view and submit form permissions) ?

thanks for resolving swiftly

@kh1, are you the admin of the project?

yes i created it, have access to all permissions, super admin and those with admin privileges haven’t lost access, the ones with minimal have the issue still

@kh1, do I need to check it out for you? If yes, please share the details through a private message. Please note that I would be able to check it out only on the publicly available server. If you are on a privately hosted server, I would not have access to it.

will send details momentarily, thank you

1 Like

@kh1, this seems to be a different issue than the one we are discussing (having issues with sharing permissions). Your issues seem to be the following:

superuser - all permissions
admin - all administrative privileges except deleting things
contractor - only wants to view and submit forms
[/quote]

Could you create a different topic for this please?

1 Like

Access Permissions :smiley: have done

1 Like