How do i design a questionnaire to filter CDCs based on districts names?

Hello all,

I hope you’re doing well. I need your support on, when I select the district number, the CDCs automatically appar on the same city and district. Also how to create a table with some scores, for instance,
I will be able to keep my job for as long as I wish.
Strongly agree

Hi @aussp,

Welcome to the community! This type of design in KoBoToolbox is called cascading select. Please have a look at the support article here to learn more on how to design your questionnaire using cascading select. As reference, you could also have a look at the forum discussion that has happened in the past here.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply.

I receive this error

unable to deploy

your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors:

ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. Dependency cycles amongst the xpath expressions in relevant/calculate Result: Invalid

Is that possible I send you the questionnaire, and you solve my both questions by yourself and I will follow up.

Thank you

I have a very tight deadline which needs. Your support is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi @aussp,

The problem you should be having is with the variable placement i.e. you might be using some variables before they exist or it could also be that the variable does not exit as all. Please try to upload the screenshot of the error message you are seeing and we should be able to identify your exact problem.

Have a great day!