I want to connect KoboToolbob forms with my WordPress. Can you please give easy steps to do?
Welcome to the community, @goappsplay! Maybe this post discussed previously should help you?
Kobol is an open source tool and surveys that can be used for data collection. If you want to connect Kobo forms with a WordPress website, you can do so using the Kobo API and WordPress plugin.
- Install the Kobo API plugin: The Kobo API plugin is available in the WordPress plugin repository. Install and activate it on your WordPress website.
- Obtain your Kobo API key: Log in to your Kobo account and go to the account settings page. Click on the “Token” tab to view your API key.
- Configure the Kobo API plugin: In the WordPress dashboard, go to the Kobo API settings page and enter your Kobo API key. Save the settings.
- Create a new form in Kobo: Create a new form or survey in Kobo and configure the questions and options as desired.
- Publish the form: Once you have created the form, publish it on the Kobo website.
- Embed the form on your WordPress website: In the WordPress editor, create a new page or post and use the Kobo API shortcode to embed the form. The shortcode is [kobo-form form-id=“12345”], where “12345” is the ID of the form you want to embed.
- Preview and test the form: Preview the page or post on your website to ensure that the Kobo form is displayed correctly. Test the form to make sure that it is working as expected.
I hope It will help you to connect kobo forms with Apk Website. Feel free to contact me for more detailed!
Thank you for the helpful information. I managed to connect Kobo Forms with my WordPress website, so now I can display the forms smoothly. This means that people can easily fill out the forms on my website, and the responses will be automatically saved in my Kobo Toolbox account for analysis and processing.
I’m also wondering if there’s a way to track the number of male and female visitors to my website.
To connect KoboToolbox forms with your WordPress, you need to install the KoboToolbox API plugin on your WordPress website, obtain your KoboToolbox API key, configure the KoboToolbox API plugin, create a new form in KoboToolbox, publish the form on KoboToolbox, and embed the form on your WordPress website.
Sure, here are the easy steps on how to connect KoboToolbox forms with your WordPress:
- Install the Kobo API plugin on your WordPress website.
The Kobo API plugin is available in the WordPress plugin repository. You can install it by going to the Plugins page in your WordPress dashboard and searching for “Kobo API.” Once you find the plugin, click on the Install Now button and then the Activate button.
- Obtain your Kobo API key.
Log in to your Kobo account and go to the account settings page. Click on the “Token” tab to view your API key.
- Configure the Kobo API plugin.
Once you have your API key, you need to configure the Kobo API plugin. To do this, go to the Settings page in your WordPress dashboard and click on the Kobo API tab. Enter your API key in the API Key field and then click on the Save Changes button.
- Create a new form in KoboToolbox.
Go to the KoboToolbox website and log in to your account. Click on the Forms tab and then click on the Create Form button. Enter a name for your form and then select the Web Form template.
- Publish the form on KoboToolbox.
Once you have created your form, you need to publish it. To do this, click on the Publish button in the top right corner of the form editor.
- Embed the form on your WordPress website.
To embed the form on your WordPress website, go to the Shortcodes page in your WordPress dashboard and click on the Kobo Form shortcode. Paste the code for your form into the shortcode field and then click on the Insert Shortcode button.
The form will now be embedded on your WordPress website. You can preview the form by clicking on the Preview button.