How to integrate Kobo with my app

Hi,
I am developing an app for an NGO that uses KoboToolbox to create and submit surveys.

Now I need to integrate with Kobo in this new app. My questions to you are the following:

1- Can I host the form designer of Kobo inside my app to allow users to create new forms or edit existing?

2- If a form is hosted in Kobo, can I retrieve data submitted into my app? I am using ASP.NET MVC 5 as a backend.

Thank you
Bilal

Hi Bilal,

I’ve done similar in a html5 (javascript) app, addressing (1) using an enketo iframe and (2) get requests to pull back in the data. Would that work for you? Here’s a small demo version of some of the app functionality:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stats4sd.dataloopsdemo&hl=en

Chris

···

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 2:22:38 PM UTC+1, Bilal Haidar wrote:

Hi,
I am developing an app for an NGO that uses KoboToolbox to create and submit surveys.

Now I need to integrate with Kobo in this new app. My questions to you are the following:

1- Can I host the form designer of Kobo inside my app to allow users to create new forms or edit existing?

2- If a form is hosted in Kobo, can I retrieve data submitted into my app? I am using ASP.NET MVC 5 as a backend.

Thank you
Bilal