I’ve got 3 projects that are not downloading mix matrix, ranking and some even text questions

Hi @Josh,
May I also request your help for this? I’ve got 3 projects that are not downloading mix matrix, ranking and some even text questions.

1 Like

Hi @ap_tunesien, can you please send me the details I requested above in a private message so I can investigate.

2 Likes

@ap_tunesien, you could send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

@ap_tunesien, when I logged into your account, I could see that the variables were unchecked under Select questions to be exported. Press Select all, and then you should be able to download all the variables in your XLS data format.

Thank you @Kal_Lam, I had made numerous downloads, and there are still some missing data that I can’t see either on xls or xlm. The issue is as follows: rating & matrix questions are visible in Kobo ToolBox but have not been downloaded even after selecting all variables. Is there something else that I need to tick?

OK, would you mind having a look at this post discussed previously? It should help you explain how these data look like:

This is well noted! Thanks @Kal_Lam. To my last question - how do I then make sure the information is downloaded?

1 Like

Check out the response code as shown in the post shared above.

Perfect! Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Hi @ap_tunesien, this seems to be a bug in how the fields are being sent to filter the exported columns. I will create a GitHub issue for this. In the meantime before a fix is made, please have the switch labelled, “Select questions to be exported”, toggled to the off-position:

toggle

2 Likes

Hi @ap_tunesien, you can track the issue here:

2 Likes

Thanks @Josh ! I only wish I was at a level of understanding all these codes. For the moment I’m still learning what this all means

Hi @ap_tunesien, you shouldn’t have to worry about the code—unless you’re wanting to do some debugging, development work and/or integrating with the API, etc.

2 Likes

HI @Josh
I noticed the same issue with select_one_from_file question.
I’ve seen on the GitHub issue that you speak of KoBo-specific question types but I don’t know whether this question type is part of them or not.
And I had come to the same conclusion of having to turn off question selection for export for successful export
Best regards