In Matric table the title of question for indicate number is not show in phone user but be normal in web user

Dear Kobo team,
I would like to ask how to make the question title show (in phone user) because when we ask respondents to enter numbers in the metric table (in the number question) when they use the phone it does not appear the question title and it is confusing to respondents, this appears normal when using the web. as the picture following

@my_project, please be informed that the matrix question type is only compatible with Enketo. It may get distorted with the Collect android app.

Can you confirm that your screenshot is from Enketo, with browser on smartphone using web-link and not Collect app?
Could you provide the related part of your form, please?
Did you check the form with the Online validator?

Dear Wroos,
I confirm that my screen shot is from Enketo, with google chrome browser in smartphone using web link not the correct app

Best regards,
Kethmany

ในวันที่ ศ. 4 พ.ย. 2022 เวลา 18:38 wroos via KoboToolbox Community Forum <noreply@community.kobotoolbox.org> เขียนว่า:

Could you share (only) the related extract of the form in XLSX Format (Excel) or as a screenshot, instead of the link, please.
Better remove the link from your posting, as people might send data with it.
Did you check the form with the Online validator?