in matrix type question there is 3 row & 2 column - can i select any 2 row and move to next question

Hi Team ,

I need to implement matrix question as below :

in matrix type question there is 3 row & 2 column - can i select any 2 row and move to next question

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,
I’m moving your question to kobo-users (kobo-dev is only for programmers working on the open source components of KoBoToolbox).

I’m not completely understanding your question re Matrix questions: You can define as many rows and columns as you like here, your only constraint is the screen size of the device where you want to collect the data on. Whether each Select One question in the matrix group is mandatory or not is something you control in the question group’s settings; you can either make them all mandatory or none of them.

Tino

···

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 7:53 PM Rajesh Pandey pande...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Team ,

I need to implement matrix question as below :

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “KoBo Developers” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-develope...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.