Is there any way to deny access to a group of questions in a form by date?

Is there any way to deny access to a group of questions in a form by date?

For example, if there are 3 groups of questions in a form and you want the first group to be answered on the 1st of march and the second group to be available for answers on the 3rd of March and the last group on the 5th of march

Maybe you could add skip logic to that group referring to that particular date. Have you tried this out?

Hello Lam,

Thanks for your message, but I don’t know how to add time to skip logic. Can you help me with this.

Once again thank you.

HI Kal_lam,

Please what could generate this error message

Error generating preview

‘bv8ip76’

Thanks, Lam,

I have resolved this issues

1 Like

@FEMMMY, :clap: :heart: that you were finally able to resolve the issue. The community should also benefit if you would share the solution.

Solution,

I downloaded the Excel file and search for the name bv8ip76 then I saw the questions associated with the error, I went back to the online form and delete them, then re-create the questions again and everything went smoothly.

1 Like

@FEMMMY , do you have the solutions?

@chiabotu, cc: @FEMMMY if you are expecting something differently, maybe you could do the same as outlined below:

In the survey tab of your XLSForm:

Image 1

In the choices tab of your XLSForm:

Image 2

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: nothing is displayed when the date is not selected

Image 3

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: the first section is displayed when the first condition matches

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: the second section is displayed when the second condition matches

Data entry screen as seen in Enketo: the first section is displayed when the third condition matches

Reference XLSForm:

Group Skip.xlsx (24.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks, Lam,

I will apply this and revert.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Hi @FEMMMY
Were you able to apply the date on the skip logic as explained by @Kal_Lam

Stephane

1 Like

Thanks @Kal_Lam ! This is a wonderful place to learn n develop minds!

2 Likes

Definitely @chiabotu! We too expect your expertise to help out the community. :books:

It works for me.

Thanks

1 Like

I @Kal_Lam I really appreciate your quick responses and support, all the logic works and the field team are already collecting data no issue. Thank you so much.

And to everyone who have being a support one way or the other thank you all, and have nice weekend.

Once again thank you.

2 Likes