Issue with Cascading Select Questions on Mobile Device

My form works perfectly on a computer interface for my cascading select questions but not on my KoboCollect app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E.

Strangely, the same cascading select question works when it is outside of a group, but not inside a group, or so it seems. Moreover, only one of the options from the cascading select shows up, but not all of the others.

The issue arises for the questionnaire emerging from the ‘wetland’ portion of the form (when you click ‘wetland’ for “Is this a forest or wetland” and in the “Espèce” column in the “strate arborescente” and “strate arbustive” groups

https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/aVc5MQKvLiseqA6LYg6Fob

How can I resolve this issue?

I too have encountered this problem.
When the cascading select question is put into a question group, it stops showing all the choices.
please run this file on the app and let me know if others are encountering the same problem .cascading_select_in_repeat_group.xlsx (14.4 KB)

1 Like

Hi @mohan_n
We notice that this is not fully supported with repeat groups even though it works with the other non-repeat groups; this will however work on Enketo as I have tested your form. We will continue to look and see if there is a workaround and update.

Regards
Stephane

1 Like

thank you @stephanealoo

1 Like

Dear @stephanealoo,
any news on this, or a link to follow-up, please?
Kind regards
Wolfgang

Hi
Unfortunately there is no workaround so far.

Regards
Stephane